Many know, the Lake Geneva Area is one of to Wisconsin’s premier golf destinations. Home to some of the best championship courses in the Midwest, thousands of golfers flock to the area to play in the footsteps of the pros each and every year. With ten of these fantastic golf clubs located right here in Walworth County, The Lake Geneva Area Golf Trail ensures visitors get the most out of their time to play.
The Lake Geneva Area Golf Trail offers a wide range of play. Ranging from family-friendly par-3 to challenging nationally ranked courses, there is something here for every level. To ensure you experience it all, The Lake Geneva Area Golf Trail is proud to present the 2020 Golf Passport!
The 2020 Golf Passport is your ticket to the ultimate golf experience. Tee off in the Lake Geneva Area all season long for only $149.95 at these golf venues:
- Abbey Springs Golf Club – Fontana, WI
- Alpine Valley Resort – Elkhorn, WI
- Country Club Estates Golf Club – Fontana, WI
- Delbrook Golf Club – Delavan, WI
- Evergreen Country Club – Elkhorn, WI
- Geneva National Resort – Lake Geneva, WI
- Grand Geneva Resort & Spa – Lake Geneva, WI
- Hawk’s View Golf Course – Lake Geneva, WI
- Lake Lawn Resort – Delavan, WI
- Nippersink Golf Resort – Genoa City, WI
Each Golf Passport contains two certificates for Complimentary Greens Fees to be used in either the spring or fall in addition to a Buy One Greens Fee, Get One Free certificate for the summer. That’s a total of 30 rounds of golf for less than $5 a round and a savings of over $2,850.
Turn this opportunity into a full blown vacation by exploring the Golf Trail’s exclusive offers. Be sure to check out resort and dining packages you won’t find anywhere else. Stay and play more days with the savings.
Supply is limited, so order your 2020 Golf Trail Passport today by visiting lakegenevagolftrail.com/passport/ or at the Walworth County Visitors Center, 2375 E. Geneva St., Delavan, WI 53115. See you on the greens!