While it may still be chilly outside, these Walworth County Valentine’s Day events are sure to make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Whether you plan on staying in or braving the cold to take your sweetheart on a romantic date, there are plenty of fun activities and events to entertain lovebirds this February 14th. Here are six fun ideas to make your Valentine’s Day a special one:
1. Cozy Up in an Igloo: Cuddle up amidst the glow and the snow while enjoying warm cocktails and appetizers in your very own igloo at the Ridge Hotel. This unique experience is perfect for snuggling up under the stars while keeping nice and toasty warm in the Wisconsin winter. Book your igloo online, today
2. Enjoy a romantic dinner for two: Valentine’s Day dinner is the quintessential celebration. And choosing the perfect restaurant for your meal can be overwhelming. If you’re looking for a candlelit romance, consider The Geneva Inn’s Dinner for Two. Or maybe a buffet is more your style? The Abbey’s Valentine’s Day Dinner Buffet offers a variety of foods for every taste bud.
3.Sample Exquisite Wines: Enjoy an evening of phenomenal wines and even better company at the Valentine’s Wine Tasting at Hawk’s View Golf Club. Sip on six different varieties of wine to suit any palate. And if one particularly piques your interest, individual bottles will be available for purchase to take with you.
4. Dance the night away: Pull your partner close and boogie away at a couples dance class. The Maxwell Mansion will be hosting a Swing Dance Evening including two-hour dance lessons and two glasses of wine. If you prefer to slow it down, join Josie at the Delavan Lake Store for Couples Beginning Ballroom Dance lessons.
5. Share a laugh: If you are newly dating, just married, or celebrating fifty years, come on out and test how well you really know each other with the Not-So-Newlywed Game at Delavan Lake Store & Lounge. Not only is this a fun question game for couples, but it’s also just plain hilarious some of the answers can be!
6. See a Concert: Does your lovebird enjoy live music? Friday nights are always rockin’ with live bands across the county. Check out a variety of acts including jazz, rock, and classical stylings at an array of venues listed on the calendar of events on our website.
So this Valentine’s Day, skip the flowers and chocolate and try something new! There is sweet fun to be had for everyone.