Start a new tradition or revisit a favorite this holiday in Walworth County. We have something to please even the grumpiest Grinches in your family – from light tours and tree displays to traditional holiday teas.
If you need to entertain the family or friends, we have some options for you.
- Bay Festival of Trees at Edgewater Park in Williams Bay – adorned with 21 decorated trees that visitors can stroll through until December 31.
- Elf The Musical at The Fireside Dinner Theatre in Fort Atkinson – based on the beloved holiday film, this hilarious fish-out-of-water comedy is now a must -see holiday musical. Catch it December 20 at 10:30 am & 5:15 pm, December 22 at 10:30 am & 4:45 pm, and December 23 at 10:30 am & 2:30 pm.
- Holiday Tea at Grand Geneva in Lake Geneva – Ristorante Brissago brings you a special afternoon holiday tea, daily at 1 pm through December 22.
- Gingerbread House Display at Grand Geneva in Lake Geneva – amateur and professional builders display their masterpieces for all to see. Hundreds of gingerbread houses are available to view on the upper level outside of Ristorante Brissago through January 1.
- Santa Cruise at Lake Geneva Cruise Line’s Winter Harbor in Williams Bay – embark on a magical boat cruise to Santa’s North Pole hideaway through December 31.
- Mingle & Jingle Weekend at Delavan Lake Store in Delavan – lots of specials, entertainment, and even a wine & cheese tasting, December 21 – 23.
- Trolley Tour of Lights at Grand Geneva in Lake Geneva – sit back and enjoy the thousands of lights decorating Grand Geneva’s property while riding the trolley, which runs through January 1.
- Christmas in New York with Franc D’Ambrosio at the Belfry Music Theatre in Delavan – celebrate the magic of the season with favorite holiday standards. Performing December 21 – 22 at 7 pm.
- Holiday Tea at The Geneva Inn in Lake Geneva – the Grandview Restaurant is offering a special holiday tea menu each day through December 31.
- Classic Holiday Tale at Grand Geneva in Lake Geneva – a reading of a classic holiday story – for children of all ages in the Swinghurst Theatre. Story reading daily through December 30 at 11 am.
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Saturday at Sprecher’s Restaurant in Lake Geneva – wear your ugly Christmas sweater in on Saturday, December 22 and receive a $5 gift certificate!
- Santa Cause Tree Festival at Gage Marine in Williams Bay – see the Christmas trees decorated by the Twelve Charities of Christmas through December 30 (not open Christmas Eve or Christmas Day). Visitors get a chance to purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win the trees and the items surrounding the trees. The charities receive the proceeds from the raffle ticket sales.
- Unique Craft Beer Holiday Tasting at Sonoma Cellars in Delavan – enjoy new craft beers from new a& unique breweries at the free sampling on December 22 form 2 – 4 pm.
- Christmas Remembered at Rosewood in Delavan – the songs we love during the holidays paired with delicious farm to table fare. Serving supper club stations with a show on December 20 at 12:30 pm and a brunch with a show on December 23 at 12:30 pm.
- Vision Board Party at Staller Estate Winery in Delavan – make vision boards to help you set goals and be successful in the New Year! Just $15 and includes the supplies and a glass of wine from 6 – 8 pm on December 28.
- Dueling Pianos Holiday Show at Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan – the N.E.W. Piano Guys are returning to Lake Lawn Resort on December 27 – 29.
- Jingle & Mingle at the Delavan Lake Store in Delavan – offering a special Bloody Mary Bar from 11 am – 2 pm and drink specials all day to hydrate you while you do your last minute shopping.
- Elf Mail Run at Grand Geneva in Lake Geneva – get those last minute letters in to Santa Claus. Drop your letters in the special mailbox located in the lobby and an Elf will pick up the mail at 4 pm (running daily through December 24).
- Christmas Eve Dinner at The Hunt Club Steakhouse in Lake Geneva – enjoy an intimate gathering with a crackling fireplace and beautiful decorations from 4 – 9 pm.
- Christmas Eve at Stefana’s in Lake Geneva – gather with family and friends and feast on a delicious Italian-German cuisine while enjoying three open fireplaces from 4:30 – 9:30 pm.
- Christmas Eve Dinner at Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan – the Frontier Restaurant has prepared a special menu just for Christmas. Enjoy Christmas Eve right on the shore of Delavan Lake from 5 – 10 pm.
- Christmas Day Brunch at The Abbey Resort & Spa in Fontana – enjoy a brunch on Christmas morning at 240° West for the perfect start to the holiday from 9 am – 1 pm.
- A Grand Yuletide Christmas Day Buffet at Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan – the Frontier Restaurant is offering a traditional holiday with all of your brunch favorites from 10 am – 6 pm.
- Christmas Day Brunch at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa in Lake Geneva – the Geneva Chophouse will be serving a traditional holiday brunch from 10 am – 3 pm. The Grand Café will also be serving a breakfast buffet, ala carte lunch, and a dinner buffet.
- Christmas Day Community Meal at Elkhorn Area Chamber of Commerce in Elkhorn – join the Elkhorn Chamber of Commerce for the Annual Christmas Day Community Meal from 11 am – 12:30 pm – all are welcome.
- Christmas Dinner at The Abbey Resort & Spa in Fontana – 240° West is offering a delicious Christmas dinner after all of the holiday fun from 5 – 10 pm.