Summer is quickly coming to a close, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to end. Walworth County offers a wide variety of fall-themed activities that deliver everything from apple and pumpkin picking to fall festivals to scenic tours on land, in the air, or on the water. Whether you’re looking for a family day out or a unique date for just the two of you, the Lake Geneva area has fall fun for everyone.
- Have a slice of apple or pumpkin pie at the Lake Geneva Pie Company
- Test your skill with corn mazes at Pearce’s Farm Stand and The Elegant Farmer
- Pick your own apples at the Apple Barn Orchard & Winery or The Elegant Farmer
- Drive the area Rustic Roads to see the brilliant fall foliage
- Try the apple flavored Estate Blanc wine at Staller Winery
- Visit the pumpkin patches at the Apple Barn Orchard & Winery, Pearce’s Farm Stand, Royal Oak Farm Orchard, or The Elegant Farmer
- Have hot apple cider and cider donuts at Royal Oak Farm Orchard
- Decorate with gourds, pumpkins, and mums from Pesche’s Greenhouse
- Dig into an Apple Pie Baked in a Paper Bag from The Elegant Farmer
- Spend a day at one of the many Fall Harvest Festivals in the area throughout the season
- Take in the fall scenery from the sky with air tours from Gypsy Air Tours, Lake Geneva Balloon Company, or MF Helicopters
- Soak up the autumn views around Geneva Lake with a Lake Walk on the Geneva Lake Shore Path and a cruise with the Lake Geneva Cruise Line
- Explore the Amaze ‘N Apples apple tree maze at Royal Oak Farm Orchard
To find additional information on these activities and more, please go to www.visitwalworthcounty.com or call 800-395-8687.