There’s big things happening with one of our newest members! Not only would we like to welcome the Jones Dairy Farm to the Walworth County Visitors Bureau, we’d also like to shout a huge CONGRATULATIONS as they celebrate the Grand Opening of the NEW Jones Market!
The Jones Market offers breakfast sausage and other classic Jones Dairy Farm items, in addition to products that are exclusive to their store, such as their hot and mild Italian sausages and fresh brats. Also be on the look out for their newest products, like Jones All Natural Fully Cooked Chicken Sausage.
The Grand Opening celebration is a two day event, April 15 & 16, 2016. Both days are jam packed with food samples, door prizes, ice cream cones & sundaes, demonstrations, book signings, live music and more!
We have the full schedule of events right here. From 8 am to 8 pm each day there will be :
- DOOR PRIZES Every 15 Minutes
- FREE Food Samples All Day Long
- Cedar Crest Ice Cream Cones & Sundaes
- Chance to win a FREE year of sausage
6th Generation President Philip Jones
- 8 am – 10 am Coffee & Cookbook Signing
- 1 pm – 2 pm Coffee & Cookbook Signing
- 2 pm – 2:30 pm Ham Carving Demonstration
Master Meat Crafter Chef Shaun Edwards
- 11 am – 1 pm Grilled Brats & Wieners For Sale + Grilling demos & Food Pairing Tips
- 5 pm – 7 pm Grilled Brats & Wieners For Sale + Grilling demos & Food Pairing Tips
Pictures with Pork Chop
Who doesn’t love Pork Chop, the adorable, lovable mascot of Jones Dairy Farm?! Well Here’s your chance for the perfect photo op! Times:
- 11 am – 1 pm
- 5 pm – 7 pm
- MMB Trio: 5 pm – 7 pm Friday
- Jeff Onsrud: 11 am – 1 pm Saturday
- Three Thin Dimes: 5 pm – 7 pm Saturday
Mark your calendars and plan to bring the whole family for a fun-filled celebration with Jones Dairy Farm! To learn more about the NEW Jones Market, visit their website to learn more. For upcoming events and other ways you can have fun in Walworth County, visit http://www.VisitWalworthCounty.com.