Get ready kiddies…we’re into October, and that means that Halloween is just around the corner! Every year, we put together a list of all of the Walworth County community trick or treat times – and this year, we’ve delivering earlier than ever. You can also find the times (and details) on our Events Calendar. Many communities also host Halloween parties for the kids – check it all out here:
Remember to practice safe trick or treat habits; here’s a few tips:
- Trick or treat in groups – preferably with an adult
- Look both ways before crossing any street – and walk from house to house..don’t run
- Bring a flashlight, especially if your community is hosting an evening trick or treat time
- Examine all treats/candy for choking hazards, suspicious wrapping, or tampering before eating them
- Many communities ask the residents who are participating in trick or treating to turn their porch light on. This will help you know which houses to go to and which to avoid!
For more tips, click here.