Calling all Instagramers, Tweeters, and Facebook Fans!
Are you going to Winterfest in downtown Lake Geneva this weekend? Share your photos with us, and you could WIN!
There are three easy ways you can enter – Post to INSTAGRAM using #LGWinterfest2014, Post to TWITTER using #LGWinterfest2014, or enter directly here: http://woobox.com/widnny
Photos can be submitted anytime between now and 11:59pm on February 8, 2014. Winner will be chosen based on the number of votes (vote HERE), and all voting ends at 11:59pm on February 12, 2014.
The 1st place winner will receive: Geneva Bay tour for 2 with Lake Geneva Cruise Line, Walworth County BOGO Card, and a $100 certificate to Endless Summer Nites!
The 2nd place winner will receive: Geneva Bay tour for 2 with Lake Geneva Cruise Line & Walworth County BOGO Card
What you need to know:
- All photos posted to Instagram tagged with #LGWinterfest2014 will be displayed in the WCVB booth in the Riviera on Saturday 11am-4pm. Check out your photo, and grab a Snow Much Fun coupon book while you’re there!
- By entering this contest, you agree to the Contest Terms & Conditions listed here and on the official entry site, as well as the Instagram terms and conditions.
- The Walworth County Visitors Bureau are the sole organizers of the LGWinterfest2014 Photo Contest.
- By tagging your photo with #LGWinterfest2014 or entering them on our contest page, you authorize the Walworth County Visitors Bureau to use your photo in our booth on Saturday and on our Facebook page.
- The contest ends on Saturday, February 8 at 11:59pm. All voting will end at 11:59pm on Wednesday, February 12.
- This contest is free of charge, and you may submit an unlimited number of photos for the contest, as long as each entry is taken in Lake Geneva, WI, is different than the other submissions, & uses the proper hashtag and/or submission form.
- Prizes will be awarded to the 1st place and 2nd place winners, as determined by the votes on the entry page.
- Walworth County Visitors Bureau has final say on the winners.
Questions? Give us a call at (262) 728-6000, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for entering – and good luck!!